Prep Time: 15 min
Cooking Time: 5 min
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. On a cookie sheet, spread out crumbled ramen noodles and sliced almonds. Roast in oven for 5 minutes, or until almonds are golden and toasty. Set aside toasted noodles and almonds and allow to cool completely.
3. In a large bowl, add coleslaw mix, edamame, mango and green onions. Add noodles and almonds and gently toss to combine.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together canola oil, honey, rice vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil and black pepper. Drizzle lightly over salad. (Hint: you may not need all the dressing so add in small increments, tossing to combine until desired flavor is achieved).
5. May be refrigerated for several hours to allow flavors to marry.
6. Top with chopped avocado, toss gently and serve.
Fat: 16 g
Carbohydrates: 29 g
Sodium: 650 mg
Fiber: 4 g
Protein: 5 g